I've uploaded the STL files in a GitHub repository.

Here are the settings I used to print these:

  • 0.025 mm (!!!) layer height
  • 100% infill
  • Supports enabled on back_face.stl and lcd_support.stl.

I used PLA to print everything except buttons.stl. I used flexible TPU for that.

Be sure to also flip the two parts listed above; they're currently upside-down as is.

I'm surprised my printer managed to do the 25 micron layer heights. Of course, it's entirely possible to print it in a sane layer height like 0.1 mm and then just sanding it down.

Anyway, I'll upload the FreeCAD files soon. I'll go through them to see if I've done anything horrible/hacky.